Last Updated: 07/28/2022
Our processing of personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, shall be undertaken consistent with the requirements of applicable privacy laws, including, but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”), and the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”). [S&W1]
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Personal Information We Collect Directly from You
We receive personal information directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with such personal information, including, without limitation, the following:
(1) personal information (such as your e-mail address and phone number);
(2) company information (such as your company’s address); and
(3) other identifying information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us, including without limitation unique identifiers such as passwords, and personal information in messages you send to us.
We may also collect additional information, which may be personal information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
2.2 Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Our Site
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Doxxed Co Services, you consent to our collection and use of certain information about your use of the Doxxed Co Services through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. Your consent to our access and use of this “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Doxxed Co Services, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Doxxed Co Services, the pages you looked at on the Doxxed Co Services, other webpages you visited before and after visiting the Doxxed Co Services, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Doxxed Co Services, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Traffic Data: We also may automatically collect certain data when you use the Doxxed Co Services, such as: (1) IP address; (2) domain server; (3) type of device(s) used to access the Doxxed Co Services; (4) web browser(s) used to access the Doxxed Co Services; (5) referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Doxxed Co Services; (6) geolocation information; and (7) other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Doxxed Co Services (collectively, “Traffic Data”). Depending on applicable law, some Traffic Data may be personal information.
3. How We Collect Information
We collect information (including personal information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Doxxed Co Services, and in some cases from third party sources. Such means of collection include:
- When you use the Doxxed Co Services’ interactive tools and services;
- When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Doxxed Co Services or through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like;
- If you use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable;
- Through Cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology (collectively, “Tracking Tools”), as described below; and
- When you use the “Contact Us” function on the Doxxed Co Services, send us an email or otherwise contact us.
4. Tracking Tools, Behavioral Advertising, and Opt Out Options[S&W2]
4.1. Tracking Tools
We may use tools outlined below in order to provide the Doxxed Co Services, advertise to, and better understand users.
- Absolutely necessary Cookies. These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features. Without these Cookies, services you have asked for, like adding items to an online order, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These Cookies collect information about how you use our Doxxed Co Services. Information collected includes, for example, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies allow the Doxxed Co Services to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of our Doxxed Co Services, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Doxxed Co Services, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Doxxed Co Services, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Doxxed Co Services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Doxxed Co Services easier to use and as otherwise set forth in Section 5 (How We Use Your Information). These analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: As with other Tracking Tools, mobile device identifiers help Doxxed Co learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors in order to personalize and improve the Site. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and Traffic Data.
4.2. Behavioral Advertising
We may use a type of advertising commonly known as interest-based or online behavioral advertising. This means that some of our partners use Tracking Tools to collect information about a user’s online activities to display Doxxed Co ads to the user based on the user’s interests (“Behavioral Advertising”). Such partners may include third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks or platforms, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers, and other third party service providers (collectively, “Advertising Service Providers”). Other Tracking Tools used by our partners may collect information when you use the Site, such as IP address, mobile device ID, operating system, browser, web page interactions, geographic location and demographic information, such as gender and age range. These Tracking Tools help Doxxed Co learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
4.3. Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
If we process Cookies based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time by contacting us at email@example.com . Please note, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide your consent on a case-by-case basis for the use by us or disclosure of certain Cookies, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our services.
Some web browsers allow you to reject Cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. You may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept Doxxed Co’s Cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Doxxed Co Services.
- You may opt out of receiving certain Cookies and certain trackers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt out page, or by installing the DAA’s AppChoice app (for iOS; for Android) on your mobile computing device. When you use these opt-out features, an “opt-out” Cookie will be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertising from NAI or DAA member companies. If you delete Cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device, you may need to opt out again. For information about how to opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices, please visit. You will need to opt out of each browser and device for which you desire to apply these opt-out features.
- Even after opting out of Behavioral Advertising, you may still see Doxxed Co advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that Doxxed Co is no longer using Tracking Tools — Doxxed Co still may collect information about your use of the Doxxed Co Services even after you have opted out of Behavioral Advertising and may still serve advertisements to you via the Doxxed Co Services based on information it collects via the Doxxed Co Services.
4.4. How Doxxed Co Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that signals to web services that a visitor does not want to have their online activity and behavior tracked. If a web service operator elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the web service operator may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, many web service operators, including Doxxed Co, do not proactively respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
5. How We Use Your Information[S&W3]
We may use information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses the Doxxed Co Services and how we can deliver a better user experience.
We do not engage in automated decision making. We use information, including personal information, to provide the Doxxed Co Services and to help improve the Doxxed Co Services, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Doxxed Co ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Providing you with the products, services and information you request;
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Doxxed Co Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Doxxed Co Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Notifying you about certain resources or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Showing you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
By providing your e-mail and/or phone number and checking a box, clicking the “complete” button, or some other affirmative act, you are consenting to receive e-mails and/or calls and text messages, including live, prerecorded, and/or automated calls and text messages and alerts, to that phone number. After signing up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail or text message from Doxxed Co on your mobile number. This agreement is not entered into as a term or requirement of any purchase or promotion. Normal message and data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary. Neither we nor the participating carriers guarantee that messages will be delivered. We may discontinue these programs at any time without notice.
6. How We Share Your Information
In certain circumstances, and in order to perform the Doxxed Co Services, we may share certain information that we collect from you, as described in this section:
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with our partners to customize or display our advertising.
- We may share your personal information and/or Traffic Data with our partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, security, insurance verification, web service analytics, or ad serving) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to our users.
- To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we work with partners who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated or use this data to further analyze usage of the Doxxed Co Services across devices.
- We may transfer your personal information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Doxxed Co (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you before your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
7. Storage and Security of Information
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Doxxed Co Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
8. Your Choices
8.1 Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide personal information through the Doxxed Co Services. However, if you choose not to disclose certain personal information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Doxxed Co Services, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Doxxed Co Services. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services.
8.2 California [S&W4] Privacy Rights
In the preceding 12 months, we collected and disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information about California consumers:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and exercising our related rights;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider);
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time or short-term uses.
Your Rights. Where applicable, if you are a California resident you may have the following rights under the CCPA in relation to personal information we have collected about you, to the extent required by the CCPA and subject to verification and any applicable exceptions:
Right to Know/Access: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of certain personal information about you as described below:
- The specific pieces of personal information collected;
- The categories of personal information collected;
- The categories of sources from whom the personal information is collected;
- The purpose for collecting the personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared the personal information.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
Freedom from Discrimination: You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising any of the rights above.
To make a request in relation to the above rights, please contact us using the information in Section 13 below. To fulfil your request, we will need to verify your identity.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to personal information collected about you. To designate an authorized agent, the authorized agent must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
8.3 [S&W5] Canada, European Union and United Kingdom Privacy Rights
If our processing of your personal information is subject to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, the UK General Data Protection Regulation, and/or the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, and unless subject to an exemption, you may have the following rights with respect to your personal data as applicable:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data about you;
- The right to request your personal data be erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of personal data to which you provided consent for processing;
- The right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction be placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data (where applicable); and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data supervisory authority.
Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we are able to process any of the requests described in this Section 8, and in our discretion, may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity. As a part of this process, government or other identification may be required.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), when we process your personal data, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our agreement with you;
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to the TouchPoint Services, and to provide, secure, and improve the TouchPoint Services.
- We have your consent to do so.
If your personal data is subject to the GDPR or UK GDPR, we will transfer personal data from the EEA to a location outside the EEA only when there has been a documented adequacy determination, or where we have confirmed adequate privacy protections. If we transfer personal data to a third party acting as our agent, we will also obligate the third party to have adequate privacy protections in place.
If your personal data is subject to PIPEDA, we will transfer personal data from Canada to locations outside of Canada only where we have confirmed adequate privacy protections. If we transfer personal data to a third party acting as our agent, we will also obligate the third party to have adequate privacy protections in place.
9. How Long We Retain Your Information
10. Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
11. Third Party Web Services
13. Contact Us
The data controller for the purposes of GDPR, UK GDPR, PIPEDA or other data protection laws is Doxxed Co.
Doxxed Co, INC.
Attn: _Privacy Director______________
_10697 Somma Way___________________
_Bel Air ___________________
[S&W1]This is the standard set of laws for which this policy is intended to comply and can be amended to the extent the Doxxed Co is subject to additional laws.
[S&W2]Note to Doxxed Co: please confirm these descriptions comport with your actual practices around cookies and other tracking tools.
[S&W3]Note to Doxxed Co: please confirm these use cases comport with your actual practices.
[S&W4]Note to Doxxed Co: The language in the table below reflects typical disclosures but please confirm the accuracy of the same.
[S&W5]Note to Doxxed Co: we included this section under the assumption that some customers may be residents of Canada, the EU or the UK. If this is not the case, this section can be removed.